[Davis Democrats] Fwd:telephone correction : voluntary action op: warm donations for homeless shelter in Davis

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Fri Nov 30 17:24:08 PST 2012

Thanks to Betty Woo for correcting my telephone error.  The correct number for the Davis  homeless shelter is  753-9204. Or the administrator can be phoned at 756-4008.

And remember to come to the Holiday Party on Dec. 8 where you can meet a lot of the people who volunteered in  our campaigns for the 2012 elections. To RSVP: Mike Syvanen's phone is 752-4991.

> Subject: RE: [Davis Democrats] Fwd: voluntary action op: warm donations for	homeless shelter in Davis
>
> John- you transposed the phone number for the shelter.  It is 753-9204 (not
> 2904). -Betty Woo

>>> PONCHOS(preferably water-resistant)
>>> HATS(warm beanies,etc.)

>>> SWEATERS