[Davis Democrats] Come for free lunch to hear Mariko Yamada

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Mon Oct 1 13:54:17 PDT 2012

The following is from DDC club board member G Richard Yamagata.  This is not
an official Davis Democratic Club function, but is being mailed out to this
list that goes out to our most fervent and active Democrats.  This is
announcing a FREE lunch for Davis Democrats to come listen to Mariko and to
show support for her.

---------------------

Come hear and support Mariko Yamada, our CA Assembly Representative

What:  Come hear Mariko Yamada address the Progressive Business Exchange

Lunch:  Come have a FREE lunch.  This is Pizza, Pasta and salad.  There are
6 different types of pizza (Lamppost combination; vegetarian Lamppost pesto
supreme; chicken-artichoke pesto; Hawaiian, garlic chicken; and pepperoni,
sausage & green pepper), and we have red pasta alfresco (vegetarian) and
white pasta alfredo (chicken), plus garlic bread.  There should be something
for every taste.

Where:  At the International House
        10 College Park
        Davis, CA  95616
Turn off of Russell Blvd - opposite of the entrance to Hickey Gym, Unitrans
bus terminal, and Memorial Union Parking lot.  If you park on the Steet --
you need to get a parking permit from the I-House front desk.  Otherwise,
you will be ticketed.  There is a parking lot for the I-House that you can
park in.

When:   Wednesday, October 3, 2012
        11:45AM to 1PM

Cost:   This event is FREE

RSVP:   No RSVP is necessary, but you can call Bob Bockwinkel at 219-1896 or
G Richard Yamagata at 848-8634 for information.  You can also e-mail
yamagata at virtual-markets.net

This is a Davis Democratic Club communication
Paid for by the Davis Democratic Club
FPPC #745-850
FEC #35 C00491050