[Davis Democrats] Davis City Council Candidates Debate held by Downtown Business Association

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Tue Sep 25 15:43:59 PDT 2012

The following is from DDC board member Carl Schmid.  This is not an official
Davis Democratic Club function, but is being mailed out to this list that
goes out to our most fervent and active Democrats.  This is announcing the
fundraising event of one of the DDC's strongest supporters, Lois Wolk.  She
always tries her best to attend our functions and is always represented at them.

---------------------

State Senator Lois Wolk's REDS, WHITES and BLUES Fundraising Event

Please join Senator Lois Wolk for an evening of "Reds, White and Blues"
[artisan pizza, beverage and music] on Wedenesday, Oct. 10 5:30-7:30 pm.
Hosted by Linda and Steve Boutin at 27527 Mace Blvd., Davis.  To RSVP and
for questions, like what is the suggested donation for this event, please
contact Connie Sanders Emerson [916-551-1470,
<conniesandersemerson at earthlin.net>].

This is a Davis Democratic Club communication
Paid for by the Davis Democratic Club
FPPC #745-850
FEC #35 C00491050