[Davis Democrats] vol.action op: urgent-BEFORE JAN.1, 2014: Give the Gift of Health Care-ages 18-29, join OBAMAcare, friends&family

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Fri Dec 13 05:45:46 PST 2013

> Dear Democratic Friends: Very important to to go all out  to ensure that friends and family if they are not insured-- especially if  between the ages of 18-29 --- get health insurance coverage under President Obama's Affordable Care Act.

> BEFORE  January 1 (therefore, before making those so-called  "New Year's Resolutions"). See website info in the forwarded message below. Cheers, John C

P.S.  Bill Cosby, Ed.D.--who played a medical doctor on family TV show in the 1980s-- will be coming to Sacramento to perform his  one-man show at the Sacramento Convention Center on the evening of February 22, 2014.  He tells it like it is, with good humor and good health.  The ticket price will be worth it.