[Davis Democrats] voluntary action opp: Dem Congressional Campaign Committee-TRIPLE MATCH by June 30, Sunday

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Fri Jun 28 05:58:23 PDT 2013

Dear Friends of Democracy:  Congratulations on your help in electing Edward Markey (D-Mass) to the U.S. Senate seat of John Kerry on Tuesday, June 25. The voters prevailed  despite huge injections of cash from the Koch Brothers, Tea Party, and undisclosed corporations to the Republican candidate.

Coincidentally, on that same  day,  the U.S. Supreme Court gutted the federal enforcement provisions of the Civil Rights Act of 1965. passed and reaffirmed overwhelmingly by Congress several times since 1965 under the Civil War Amendments of 1865 to the U.S. Constitution.

To commemorate the importance of this week's Supreme Court decisions, which emphasize the need for our continued engagement , please make a contribution to the DCCC, to be triple-matched by June 30,  for a Democratic Congress.  We the people must pursue justice_  in immigration reform, voters' rights to vote in every state, and equal rights to marriage  in every state.    Thank you.

Begin forwarded message: