[Davis Democrats] Help remember Davis Democrat Jerry Kaneko

yamagata at virtual-markets.net yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Tue Mar 5 21:21:54 PST 2013

This e-mail is being shared with the Davis Democrats activist/volunteer
listserver,

	Some of you may not have heard the sad news that Jiro Jerry Kaneko passed
away, very unexpectedly, on January 18, 2013 having suffered a hemorrhagic
stroke several days earlier.
	A Celebration of Jerry's Life will be held on Sunday, April 14 at 3:00 pm
at the Unitarian Universalist Church of Davis, 270745 Patwin Road, Davis
(off Russell Blvd. in West Davis).
	Do you have an interesting or funny story about Jerry?  We invite you to
share your story by going to the website that we have set up for that
purpose.  Just go to http://www.jerrykaneko.org/remember/ to share your
memory.  So that everyone can enjoy these remembrances, a TV monitor will be
set up for viewing in a room off the main hall at the reception following
Jerry's Celebration.
						The Family of Jerry Kaneko

If you have any problems or questions about the web page, just e-mail me at
yamagata at virtual-markets.net or telephone 530-848-8634

G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/   http://vme.net/bcards/bio.html
Phone: 530-VIV-VMEI or 530-848-8634

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, Recording Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Davis
Democratic
Club, President of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc,
Secretary-Treasurer of the Board of the Davis Progressive Business
Exchange and communications liaison and board member for the Business
Link of Woodland and Davis.

For public service to the Democratic Party of Yolo County,
Recipient of the 2007 Weir-Willamson Award

Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Reedley - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, SVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DCN, DDC, WBL, DPBE, or IOOF.