[Davis Democrats] Don Saylor May 19 Reelection Kickoff Event

G Richard Yamagata yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Wed May 15 16:47:40 PDT 2013

Greetings Davis Democrats,

This e-mail is going out to the most fervent Democrats that attend
events and volunteer for activities.  This e-mail was submitted by Don
Saylor and arrived by way of our President Arun Sen.  Don Saylor is a
long time Democratic Club supporter and is a frequent visitor to Club
events.

===========================
Dear fellow Democrats --

I hope you can all join me at an event to kick-off my campaign for
re-election to the Yolo County Board of Supervisors in 2014.  It will be
held in the heart of District 2, at the historic Glide Ranch.

The Plainfield Pickers will provide the music.  We'll have wine tasting
from Wilson Vineyards in Clarksburg and craft brewed beer from Berryessa
Brewing Co. We will munch on cheese from the Turkovich family, veggies
from Capay Organics, Mariani nuts, ice cream from the Davis Creamery,
sausage made by the Davis Food COOP, and bread from the Upper Crust Bakery.

There will be lawn games for the young and young at heart so bring your
whole family!

*Don Saylor for Supervisor 2014*
Campaign Kick-Off Event
Sunday, May 19 from 4:00-7:00 p.m.
Glide Ranch
36355 Russell Blvd., Davis

Suggested Donations: $35 general, $15 students, Children are free and
very welcome to this family friendly event.

*RSVP by responding to this e-mail or call 530/220-3092*

If you cannot attend and would like to donate to the cause --

Checks Payable to :
Don Saylor for Supervisor 2014
1102 Kent Drive,
Davis, CA  95616