[Davis Democrats] Assembly and Measure P Speakers at PBE meeting next week

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Tue Apr 29 16:37:04 PDT 2014

The following is an announcement for this volunteers list.  This is not an
official Davis Democratic Club event.  This is for a campaign fundraiser
event for a current Davis City Council candidate who has paid for an ad in
the club newsletter.  This person is a DDC club member.  Three of the people
sponsoring this event are also DDC club members and one of them is on the
DDC Board of Directors and a second is on the adjunct board committees list.
Lastly, this candidate has been endorsed by the Davis Democratic Club Board
of Directors for Davis City Council at its last meeting.

--------------------

The final countdown to election day: mail ballots arrive early May and
election day is June 3
Don't forget to vote!

Sheila Allen
City Council

A Caring and Livable Community for Davis

Dear Friends and Supporters,
Please talk with your friends and neighbors about your support for me.  This
grassroots campaign is about a vision for Davis that is neighborly, positive
and community focused.  Together we can create a Davis that is forward
thinking and a place where everyone is welcome.  You can help!
Ø	Host a lawn sign
Ø	Write a letter to the editor
Ø	Donate
Ø	Join me at Farmers' Market on Saturday

May 2 Fundraiser - California Wine and Wisconsin Cheese Reception
Please join me at the home of Jay and Carri Ziegler
Friday, May 2, 4:30-6:30 pm, 3334 Grosbeak Court, Davis
Co-Hosted by Jim & Donna Provenza, Lucas Frerichs, and Richard Harris
RSVP:  sheilaallencitycouncil at yahoo.com or  Facebook Sheila Allen Davis City
Council
Donation: $ _______ (Maximum $100 per person or $200 per couple)
I can help: ____ host of coffee in my home, ____help at table at Farmer's
Market, ____host a lawn sign,
 ____add my name to endorsement list, ____walk my neighborhood, ____anything
that is needed
Name______________________________
Address________________________________________
Phone__________________   Email___________________________________ On
Facebook?  Yes/No
Occupation_________________________ Employer____________________ (required
of donors by state law)
Checks payable: Sheila Allen City Council 2014
Mail to: Sheila Allen, 1108 Petra Ct., Davis, CA 95618
Donate on-line at www.sheilaallen.org

FPPC ID #1362793
--
G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President VME Inc.     http://www.vme.net/

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, Recording Secretary & communications Director on the Board of the
Davis Democratic Club, President of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises,
Inc, Secretary-Treasurer of the Board of Directors - Davis Progressive
Business Exchange and communications liaison and board member for the
Business Link of Woodland and Davis.

For public service to the citizens of Yolo County,
Recipient of the 2013 Yolo County Concilio Board of Directors Award

For public service to the Democratic Party of Yolo County,
Recipient of the 2007 Weir-Willamson Award

Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Reedley - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://vme.net/svm/
Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or
opinions of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, SVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DCN, DDC, WBL, DPBE,
or IOOF.