[Davis Democrats] Sunday, Dec.6, 2015 Davis Democratic Club Annual Holiday Party, 6-9PM, I-HOUSE, #10 College Park, Davis

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Fri Dec 4 16:41:45 PST 2015

Dear Democrats:

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

When:THIS SUNDAY,6pm-9pm,  is our annual HOLIDAY PARTY.

Where: It’s at International House, 10 College Park, near the NE corner of Russell Blvd, Davis.

Ingredients: Hors d’oeuvres. Delicious Potluck Buffet  provided by members of the Board. Beverages. Desserts. Supplemented by seasonal  ethnic  specialities  you would like to add.

RSVP: Vice President, Mr. Rick Gonzales, 530-758-3331

Suggested donation to DDC: $5 for students; $15 for individuals; $25 for couples.

Brief Introduction of all candidates for the 2 chambers of the California Legislature: State Assembly and State Senate.

Cheers, John C. Chendo