[Davis Democrats] Results of today's meeting about Pine Tree Gardens

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Wed Aug 1 19:07:03 PDT 2018

This e-mail is being sent to the most politically active people in Yolo County.

Greetings All,

We would like to thank all of the people that attended today's meeting.  It
was well attended and I think quite productive.  Many of the people that
attended todays meeting have all said that they want to help Pine Tree
Gardens and there are a number of ideas that are being discussed.

We would like to thank all that support community entities and projects like
Pine Tree Gardens and those that choose to remain on this mailing list.

Best wishes,
--
G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President VME Inc.     http://www.vme.net/

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Advisory Board,
Recording Secretary & communications Director on the Board of the Davis
Democratic Club, President of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc,
Secretary-Treasurer of the Board of Directors - Davis Progressive Business
Exchange and communications liaison and board member for the Business Link
of Woodland and Davis.

For public service to the Progressive Business Exchange of Davis,
Recipient of the 2015 Service Award.

For public service to the citizens of Yolo County,
Recipient of the 2013 Yolo County Concilio Board of Directors Award

For public service to the Democratic Party of Yolo County,
Recipient of the 2007 Weir-Willamson Award

Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Reedley - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://vme.net/svm/
Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or
opinions of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, SVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DCN, DDC, WBL, DPBE,
or IOOF.