[DCN-TechOps] Re: 200303061710

Russ Hobby rdhobby at ucdavis.edu
Fri Mar 7 09:31:10 PST 2003

I agree. I think people would like to know what happened (particularly when
it  is someone else's fault ;-).

On a related note, during the outage I noticed that the path from my house
went into a routing loop for a period of time. When that happened, I
couldn't get to DCN or Campus, which should not have been affected by the
outage.  Just an FYI.

Russ