[DCN-TechOps] Re: 200303061710

Robert Nickerson omrob at omsoft.com
Fri Mar 7 09:58:32 PST 2003

All we generally do with outages is update our voicemail messages for both
the Omsoft and DCN phone lines. We also answered a great deal of incoming
calls and explained the situation to customers. In the future, JC and I will
coordinate on a DCN ANNOUNCE message.

I will look into the possible causes of the routing loop as well.

Thanks
RAN