[DCN-TechOps] Re: SPAM tagging

DCN Web Team msmosaic at dcn.org
Tue May 6 12:12:52 PDT 2003

Thanks for the reference. I was looking through their e-mail client
setups, and discovered that the Windows version of Outlook Express had
the note "Outlook Express does not support the kind of filtering options
required to filter Spam tagged by UC Davis."

Sure enough, it's filtering options are truly primitive and inadequate.
The Mac version, which is newer, is OK.

Steve