[DCN-TechOps] Re: SPAM tagging

Steve McMahon steve at dcn.org
Tue May 6 13:20:42 PDT 2003

It looks like UCD is using:

as their SPAM flag. It might make sense to copy this usage to make
things easy for folks who also get UCD mail. We could also benefit from
copying (with credit) their client setup instructions.

[With SpamAssassin, the number of asterisks would represent the
spam-rules score. I've been using the "X-Spam-Flag: YES" header, which
turns on at a score of five.]

Steve