[DCN-TechOps] Re: sendmail upgrade

John M. Crowell jcrowell at dcn.davis.ca.us
Wed Sep 17 12:54:49 PDT 2003

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, John M. Crowell wrote:

> Unless there is objection, I plan to upgrade sendmail on wheel and spoke
> to version 8.12.9 on Saturday, September 20.

Immediately after sending that message, I was notified that Version 8.12.10
is available.  If my local tests of 8.12.10 pan out, I shall upgrade
wheel and spoke to that version instead.

	- Jack

John M. Crowell                     Learn from the Past
 Davis Community Network              Live for Today
 DCN Systems Manager                    Look to Tomorrow
     netadmin at dcn.davis.ca.us             Take a Nap This afternoon
 Sacramento Master Singers
 Music Librarian
     jcrowell at mastersingers.org