[DCN-TechOps] ARIN Legacy RSA

Jim Frame jhframe at dcn.org
Thu Nov 1 17:37:15 PDT 2007

jcrowell at dcn.davis.ca.us wrote:

> There are likely some technical problems should we decide to
> relinquish our hold on some of our address space, but they'd be
> ARIN's problem, probably not ours.

At this point I can't see any significant advantage to releasing any of
our address space.  The financial impact of retaining the entire Class B
block appears to be minimal, so my inclination is to maintain the status
quo.

> Let me know whether it should be I who fills out the online form.
> (I may need some details about DCN contact information.)

I agree that Jack should be the one to complete the application when and
if a decision is made to do so.