[DCN-TechOps] Google Apps Reseller Program

Steve McMahon steve at dcn.org
Sun Mar 1 10:10:58 PST 2009

This morning's Google Apps newsletter contained the following:

"""
Google Apps Authorized Reseller program is now open:

While Google Apps is easy to use and many businesses will continue to
come to us directly online or through our Enterprise team, many
appreciate the services provided by local firms who are intimately
familiar with their particular needs. We're looking forward to working
with a broad range of partners, from VARs and IT consultants to
professional services firms and global systems integrators, to ISPs
and other SaaS providers. With over 1 million businesses and 10+
million active users in more than 100 countries, Google Apps adoption
is set to accelerate even further in 2009. This provides partners with
a great opportunity to expand their expertise into cloud computing
while building profitable new businesses.

To learn more about the reseller program, please visit
www.google.com/apps/resellers.
"""

Is this worth looking into? I'd love to see us get out of the MX
business if we could still give our subscribers @dcn.org addresses.
This could be a huge benefit to our subscribers.

Steve

--

Steve McMahon
Reid-McMahon, LLC