[DCN-TechOps] [Fwd: CISPA-LIST-SERVER: Please support Net Neutrality]

Robert Nickerson omrob at omsoft.com
Tue Oct 13 10:44:21 PDT 2009

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	CISPA-LIST-SERVER: Please support Net Neutrality
Date: 	Tue, 13 Oct 2009 10:21:26 -0700
From: 	Lisa Bickford <lisa at inreach.com>
To: 	Lisa Bickford <lisa at inreach.com>

Dear Friend:

The fight for Net Neutrality has reached a crucial moment. The FCC
Chairman just called for new Net Neutrality rules, and he is being
supported by President Obama, Speaker Pelosi, and numerous congressional
leaders. Now we need a powerful, public show of support.

More than 1.6 million people have already called for Congress and the
FCC to support Net Neutrality. If we can reach 2 million, we'll send a
resounding message that Washington won't be able to ignore. Please join
the campaign to save the Internet now:
https://secure.freepress.net/site/Advocacy?id=35

See you all on the Internet!

Lisa Bickford

All information transmitted through the California ISP Association
(CISPA) list server is confidential and may not be shared with
non-members of CISPA. If you have received this message and are not a
member of CISPA, please notify webmaster at cispa.org so that the issue can
be addressed.

--
Rob Nickerson