[Dhsbb-concert] Joke of the Weekend (and I promise I won't bark this time :)

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 11 16:46:39 PST 2018

Where do cows go for entertainment?To the moo-vies!
Hi everyone, hope you're all having a nice weekend and enjoying the Olympics!  PLEASE FLAG AND SAVE THIS EMAIL, 2 GOOD LINKS!
Two Facebook things to share:  A Facebook fundraiser for NY trip, and the Dos Coyotes Fundraiser coming up Feb 20: links are below.
I wanted to remind anyone who has Facebook to please share the fundraiser page we've created for the NY trip.  We already raised $390, with only 3 people sharing, so I know there's lots more people out there with Facebook accounts!  Just click on the link below to go to the page, and hit Share.  By "sharing" it, it's just a post.  But you can also "invite" people, and it will be sent to them specifically.  (Again, try not to "invite" those that already contributed via the Tea Party.)  If anyone has a better band/orchestra picture we could put on there, please send to me.
We also now have an event page for the Dos Coyotes fundraiser (Thanks Melissa!).  For those of you with Facebook, SHARE!  For those of you without Facebook: I myself don't have Facebook...so I just copied the link and emailed to my friends/coworkers, so even if you don't have Facebook you can still help out by spreading the word!
PS to Helen: please forward this to the orchestra folks, we need everyone on Facebook to share this.
Thanks all!Cynthia
Davis High School Band and Orchestra to Play at Carnegie Hall

|    |
Davis High School Band and Orchestra to Play at Carnegie Hall
 Want to join me in supporting a good cause? I'm raising money for Davis Senior High School Band Boosters and...  |   |

Fundraiser at Dos Coyotes for NYC Band Trip

|    |
Fundraiser at Dos Coyotes for NYC Band Trip
   |  |