[Dhsbb-concert] We need help advertising for Coconut Grove!

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 14 10:02:46 PST 2018

Hi all!Attached is a new version of the Coconut Grove flier, we still need everyone in Band Boosters to advertise for this! If you have a community board at work, or email to other parents to encourage a Date Night, or any of the social media ideas below.  Remember this is for the general fund, (not for NY), so let's EVERYONE do this!Thanks!

  <!--#yiv7901276323 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}-->Hi Everyone,
Thank you all for supporting the advising of the Coconut Grove.  Attached is the latest pdf (colored, black and white) and a JPEG.  The later works well for the social media.
Please print some and put it up where appropriate.  Some of the ideas that came up in last week's band booster meeting were to put it up at Food Co-op, News Bee, etc.  Also have the students post it on their social media such as snap-chat and attracting other students and their families to the event.  WhatsApp is another media that I have used.
Sheetal