[Dhsbb-concert] Joke, and Update on NY Fundraisers

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 15 18:05:41 PST 2018

Why are ghosts bad liars?Because you can see right through them!
Hi everyone, we've now raised $1015 via Facebook wow!....with only 7 people shared!...(then 27 shared from there).  So only 7 from band and orchestra? Look how much we raised with only 7 people starting, then others share, and think how much more we can when more people share!  Again, it's sooooo easy, just go the Facebook page (link below), and hit Share.  Then, even better, specifically invite folks; you'd be surprised those who will donate!Thanks everyone, and have a nice Thursday!
And we need more sponsorship still.  How about the gym you go to, or your physical therapist? Just add it to the list and contact them.
Helen, please forward to orchestra, thanks!Cynthia
Davis High School Band and Orchestra to Play at Carnegie Hall

|    |
Davis High School Band and Orchestra to Play at Carnegie Hall
 Want to join me in supporting a good cause? I'm raising money for Davis Senior High School Band Boosters and...  |   |

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UGOYFD2zarZ4A_CTKZxjqdSsGZGgiJzmiURx8UzPhCU/edit#gid=0