[Dhsbb-concert] Another Fundraiser idea for NY

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 22 14:12:15 PST 2018

Hi everyone,
This goes along with business sponsorship, but closer to home: ask you employer! A family from orchestra asked their employer...who MATCHED their family's cost with a $2300 donation! Feeling inspired, I asked my work to see if they offered matching donations or at least a straight up donation.  And while they couldn't match, I was very pleased that they are giving us a $275 donation.So you never know! Ask your work and see if they match employee's donations, or offer any donation.  Remind them Boosters is a non-profit group and their donation is tax deductible.Good luck!Cynthia