[Dhsbb-concert] Fwd: Please announce band boosters meeting on 1/10/18 at 7:30pm

Matt Richter richthand at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 23:04:13 PST 2018

Happy New Year Everyone!

Please join us for our first 2018 Band Boosters Meeting on Wednesday
January 10th, 2018 at 7:30pm.  Please find attached a copy of our December
meeting minutes and the January meeting agenda.   We continue to need
activate participation from all of our members to make the band program a
success.  Please come to get updates on our calendar of events, general
fundraisers, Coconut Grove and New York Trip!    Everyone’s help is
needed!

See you Wednesday night!    Sherri Goss Co-VP