[Dhsbb-concert] NY Fundraiser at Chipotle March 10 AND 13!!

Thomas Slabaugh tslabaugh at djusd.net
Mon Mar 5 14:31:32 PST 2018

Hi Everyone, it's time to EAT OUR WAY TO NY, again!

Chipotle fundraisers coming! Yes, that's right, there's 2, back to back!!  Why? Because while we were still fundraising separately, the orchestra and band each independently scheduled these, and they just happened to be within a few days of each other.  So go to one, or better yet go to BOTH!  By the way, Dos Coyotes brought us $350!  So use the links below to post on Facebook, but you can also email the links below to other friends/family that are local but not on Facebook.  We all need to eat!  Remember to bring a hard copy of the flyer, or have it on your phone, and tell the cashier when you order so we can get credit.

Thanks
Cynthia

Saturday March 10: 5-9 pm
https://socialportal.chipotle.com/fundraiser/social/partner/portal/UdapDfejjHr27yOTjw15JLNC1Jp7sifXd49UodexxR1PoVzh7jzgnEivDIBAWjhGlW5VRLdU8DM2T4Y15QI3okLsiU6ZGn7CDm8TOZegC4l4iKHYTzwOZCmdoiQtjMjB/6201803101721

Tuesday March 13: 4-8 pm
https://socialportal.chipotle.com/fundraiser/social/partner/portal/WvkneIMRqHSkjj0zSWhe6wWxNvFP3WcbpkzUxNC8cWXRmQSX5cawxgc1vUtTCoYg22IJncphLkjHCtPZVGWmTc0obTWUm6GZe9sUqLm6qy02pQg45gXqj1dphEAxbxG5