[Dhsbb-concert] Festival of the Arts Schedule, May 4th

Thomas Slabaugh tslabaugh at djusd.net
Tue Apr 30 09:06:37 PDT 2019

Hi all,

Below is the schedule for this event. Attire is blue polo shirt and jeans/shorts. DHS is responsible for providing a sound system and music stands for this event. I need parent and student volunteers to come to DHS at 8:30am and move this equipment to Central Park. We'll also need large vehicles to assist in the move. We'll also need help moving these items back to DHS following the performance.

Here is the schedule...

9:00am - 10:00am: Equipment drop-off and set up

10:00am - 10:20am: Emerson/Da Vinci Concert Band

10:20am - 10:40am: Harper Junior High Jazz Band

10:40am - 11:00am: Harper Junior High Concert Band

11:00am - 11:20am: Emerson/Da Vinci Jazz Band

11:20am - 12:00pm: DHS Concert Band

12:00pm - 12:30pm: Equipment tear-down and pickup

Thank you!

Mr. S

Thomas Slabaugh II
Director of Bands & Mariachi Ensemble
Davis Senior High School, DaVinci Charter Academy
315 W. 14th Street
Davis CA, 95616
tslabaugh at djusd.net

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.