[Dhsbb-concert] Fwd: Eat Chipotle, help DHS Band Boosters Saturday January 5

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 2 23:01:41 PST 2019

Hi all
Thanks to Tamara for setting up another yummy fundraiser for us. Chipotle donates a higher amount than other restaurants, so this one could be even more productive! See the details below.

Sorry for the short notice, but just head on over there for dinner. Everyone has to eat! Hope to see you there!

Cynthia
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: