[Dhsbb-jazz] Dec 10 Jazz Festival Trip for DHS Jazz Band

dhsbb-jazz at mailman.dcn.org dhsbb-jazz at mailman.dcn.org
Tue Dec 6 16:43:41 PST 2005

Dear Benny-
  Thank you for your response.  I'll put you down for transporting 2 students.
  Peace,
  Doreen

dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us wrote:
  Doreen,

             My mom asked me to inform you that we the (Amon Family) could take one additional person in addition to myself.

Benny Amon
  On 12/5/05, dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us < dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote:  Doreen,
    I am able to drive on Saturday.  At the present moment, I am uncertain
if I can take 4 or 6 students in addition to myself (NOT counting Chris).  I
will e-mail you in the morning which it is.
Thanks for all your hard work around this.      Pat Stansell
PS  I picked up a pink form at school.  I hesitate to mail it to you at this
late date.  Where should I leave it/take it?