[Dhsbb-jazz] FWD: Video Ipod raffle

dhsbb-jazz at mailman.dcn.org dhsbb-jazz at mailman.dcn.org
Sat Dec 10 18:53:01 PST 2005

VIDEO IPOD RAFFLE
At the Winter Concert the Band Boosters will be selling raffle tickets =
for a 30 GB Video IPOD. It will be played on  Bose speakers (not part of =
the auction).
We hope to sell 1000 tickets.We must sell 600 tickets or the IPOD raffle =
will continue over to Coconut Grove. Tickets can legally only be sold to =
adults.=20
Ticket Prices: $1 per ticket, 12 tickets for $10 and 30 tickets for $20. =
Please help support your band students with this event.