[Dhsbb-jazz] Jazz Band Reno Trip

dhsbb-jazz at mailman.dcn.org dhsbb-jazz at mailman.dcn.org
Sat Nov 5 15:34:19 PST 2005

To All Jazz Band Parents Willing to Help Coordinate
the Reno Trip:

My apologies that I have not been in contact earlier,
and I know that many of you have stepped forward to
help organize the trip to Reno.

This is a bit of short notice, but I would be pleased
to meet with those who are interested and can make it
next Tuesday, November 8 at 8:00 PM.  We can meet at
my house (be forewarned: we are stil moving in and
there are likely to be paint dropclothes, moving
boxes, etc).  The address is:

1115 Radcliffe Drive (just east of Sycamore, on the
North Side).

Note that the Cowell address in the Jazz Band
directory is no longer my home address.

We'll identify the major needs, number of parents for
each task, etc.

Please contact me if you have questions (I return from
travel late Sunday).

Best,

Peter Matlock
Cell: 530-867-1651