[Dhsbb-jazz] Post Concert Pizza Party at Contes'

dhsbb-jazz at mailman.dcn.org dhsbb-jazz at mailman.dcn.org
Thu Nov 17 14:34:04 PST 2005

Hi Jazz Band members-

  We'll host a Jazz Band Pizza Party following the concert tommorrow evening at our house (918 Colby Drive     758-7671)
  I'll arrange for pizza delivery at 10 pm, so come on by right after the concert.

  Hot tub, Foosball table, and lighted frisbees (for tossing around in the Cesar Chavez school field behind our house) will be available.
  Bring T shirts (so you don't get pizza grease on your new Jazz Band shirts), gym shorts, towells, bathing suits, and instruments if you want to jam.

  Parents- feel free to come too.  (I'd actually welcome some parental help).
  No RSVP necessary.

  Peace,
  Doreen Conte