[Dhsbb-jazz] RE: Jazz Band uniforms (fwd)

dhsbb-jazz at mailman.dcn.org dhsbb-jazz at mailman.dcn.org
Mon Oct 24 17:51:51 PDT 2005

 Jazz Band families...  Fred Lange has included an article in the November
newsletter regarding the Jazz Band uniforms. He asks any family unable to
pay the cost of the shirt or tie to contact him directly.  You may also
contact Dennis Edgerley, the Band Boosters treasurer. All contacts will be
completely confidential.

 Steve Williams
Newsletter Editor