[Dhsbb-jazz] Cooconut Grove Meeting Weds 2nd Nov.

dhsbb-jazz at mailman.dcn.org dhsbb-jazz at mailman.dcn.org
Mon Oct 31 09:01:17 PST 2005

The Coconut Grove organizational meeting will be held this Weds night
(2nd Nov.) at 7:30 PM at the Borges residence, 736 Oeste Drive
(between 8th and Russell Blvd).
We will discuss what we want to do with the event this year and sign
up for different committees.
Coconut Grove is an all band event where we create a night club like
atmosphere with music, dinner and dancing  with a silent auction on
one night and host a jazz festival for area jazz bands the next day.
Last year we raised over $9,000 for the band boosters. It is the
biggest band fund raiser of the year. We need lots of volunteers to
make this event a success.It is a fun event to plan and work on--so
bring your ideas and come to the meeting. If you can't make it but
still want to help please send me an email.

Sally Borges
sallyraedvm at sbcglobal.net
phone: 753-2105