[Dhsbb-jazz] Monterey trip drivers and chaperones

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Sun Apr 2 16:22:21 PDT 2006

Doreen and Cathy,
Brian doesn't have a 7th period, and would like to leave early--both
Ross and I will be away at conferences that weekend, so it would be
great to know specific arrangements for Brian.
Thanks,
Janet Thompson

On Apr 1, 2006, at 7:15 AM, DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band wrote:

> Hi Doreen-
>  Looks good. I would still like to leave early in the afternoon (2
> p.m.?)---with Sam and China so far, as I understand... Do you know of
> any other student willing to leave early?
>  Thank you. Thank you.
>  Cathy
>

>  On 3/31/06 1:04 PM, "DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band"
> <dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone-
>>

>>  I am attempting to send an attachment on this e-mail to the Jazz
>> Band listserv.
>>
>>  I haven't sent messages with attachments to any of the band
>> listservs before, so please let me know if you do not receive the
>> attacment on this e-mail.  Thanks.
>>

>>  The attachment is a list of those who volunteered to chaperone at
>> the Monterey Marriott on Friday and Saturday nights (Apr 21-22), and
>> those who volunteered to carpool to Monterey for the festival,
>>
>>  leaving Friday, Apr 21 and returning Sunday, Apr 23.
>>
>>  It also lists how many students each car can hold.  Looks like we
>> have just enough (considering that some car space will be needed for
>> larger instruments in place of passengers).
>>

>>  Please read through this list and, if you are on the list, confirm
>> with an e-mail back to me that you can drive and that I have the
>> right "capacity info" for your vehicle.
>>

>> If you are not on the list, but you are planning to go to Monterey,
>> and can transport students and/or instruments, please let me know.
>>
>>  We do need a ride for Jazz Band father, Dan Haberman, who wants to
>> come down Friday night or Saturday morning.  His wife, Dahlia, will
>> be taking the family's van full of students down to Monterey on
>> Friday afternnon before Dan gets home from work.
>>
>>  Let me know if you can offer Dan a ride.
>>

>>  Thanks, everyone!
>>
>>  Peace,
>>
>>  Doreen
>>

>> How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low  PC-to-Phone
>> call rates.

____________________________________
Janet E. Thompson
Center for Child and Family Studies
Dept. of Human and Community Development
University of California, Davis
One Shields Ave.
Davis, CA  95616

(530) 754-4000