[Dhsbb-jazz] Pep band update

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Apr 17 23:14:53 PDT 2006

ATTENTION ALL PICNIC DAY PARTICIPANTS!
    Picnic Day is this Saturday, April 22.  The  parade begins at
approximately 10 a.m., but we need to meet at 8:00 a.m.   We will meet in UC Davis Lot 41
(directions below).  Parking is available  in the adjacent lot, and it is
free on Picnic Day.   Please have your instruments with you, as the band room
will not be  open that morning.  Also, we will be dressing in some semblance of a
 uniform.  Please wear a blue shirt (I don't care what kind of pants)  and a
crazy hat.  Comfortable shoes are recommended as well, as the parade  is not
short.
    But wait!  There's more!  I know it's  been a long time since we all
played together, so I'm taking the opportunity of  scheduling a practice.  We will
be playing at the boys lacrosse game on  this Friday, April 21 at Playfields
Park in South Davis.  This is not  mandatory, but I do recommend attending.
The game starts at 7 p.m., and we  will meet at 6:30 p.m.  There is no theme,
so come as you are.  Also,  those not attending the parade are welcome to come
to the game.
    If you have any questions, please e-mail me at _jabrazil07 at aol.com_
(mailto:jabrazil07 at aol.com) .  I hope to see you  all bright and early Saturday!

-Jack Brazil
Pep Band Director

Directions To Lot 41:
-At the intersection of Russell and Anderson/La Rue Roads turn onto La Rue
Road.
-Proceed down La Rue Road until you come to the intersection of La Rue and
Hutchison Roads.  Make a left turn onto Hutchison Road, you are now on  campus.
-Lot 41 will be up the road on the right hand  side.