[Dhsbb-jazz] Reno Jazz Festival trip

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Apr 24 18:45:43 PDT 2006

Hello Jazz band students and families-

  Congratulations on Monterey!!!
  Here we go to Reno!!!

  Attached, please find an informational cover letter.  I will send another e-mail with the trip agenda.  The Listserv doesn't like it when I send too many attachments at one time.  If you need a new cell phone list, let me know by e-mail doreenconte at yahoo.com

  Band Boosters purchased festival passes for all the students.  These will admit them to all the competition performances, clinics, master classes, and the Friday and Saturday night concerts.
  I purchased 30 festival passes for chaperones/parents at a cost of $20 each.  After saving one pass for each chaperone riding on the train with the group (and 2 for the Langes), I will have 11 passes left for sale ($20).  These full festival passes will cost $25 at the door.  Single day passes ($7) and single evening concert tickets ($24/ Friday and $12/Saturday) are also available at the door for audience members.

  If you are interested in purchasing a festival pass for $20, contact me @ 758-7671.

  I will be calling those who volunteered to drive the large instruments up to Reno on Friday.  These volunteers will need to pick up the trombones, the bari and tenor saxes at the Matlock's home (1515 Radcliffe) on Wed evening, Apr 26 because the students and chaperones are leaving Thursday morning.

  Thanks for your cooperation and great group spirit.
  See you Thursday at the train station!

  Peace, Doreen

Yahoo! Mail goes everywhere you do.  Get it on your phone.