[Dhsbb-jazz] Coconut Grove

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Dec 4 19:08:38 PST 2006

Peter,
Just your luck.  I was having the meetings on Tuesdays, but no one seamed to show up so I thought I would try a different day.  With the Michelle and Robert playing in outside Jazz bands, it is difficult to find a free evening.  Anytime you want to know what's going on with Coconut Grove, just let me know. Thought you would like to know that DHS Jazz band, the Jazz Combo, Emerson Jazz band, Celia's Jazz Cats and a Jazz Combo from Holms (they don't have a Big Band) will be playing.  Tyler Chuck with play piano during the band changes and Mia thought it would be fun to MC.  Have fun at SYS.

Tami
From: DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band <dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us>