[Dhsbb-jazz] San Diego Trip Notice

dhsbb-jazz at mailman.dcn.org dhsbb-jazz at mailman.dcn.org
Mon Feb 6 10:37:01 PST 2006

Reminder to all band parents.

  Thursday 2/9/2006 is the deadline for returning the San Diego trip
sign-up form that was mailed with the January newsletter. We must
receive notification signed by a parent for every student in the band
whether or not they are planning on going on the trip. This will
allow our travel coordinators to determine headcount so that travel,
lodging and venue arrangements can be finalized. If your student's
account has less than $150 the notification form should also be
accompanied with payment.

Notices can be turned in at the meeting or should be mailed to DHS
Band Boosters, PO Box 73522, Davis, CA 95617.

Call:758-9113 or Email:yelregded at sbcglobal.net the Treasurer, Dennis
Edgerley, if there are questions.