[Dhsbb-jazz] Re: Coconut Grove: Reservations. help with raffle items and tables

dhsbb-jazz at mailman.dcn.org dhsbb-jazz at mailman.dcn.org
Sun Feb 12 21:33:42 PST 2006

COCONUT GROVE GOES MARDI GRAS  Saturday, Feb 25th, 6-9:30 PM.

 Don't miss this exciting event.  Your  band students will be serving you dinner, dessert and the exotic coconut hut drinks. There will be a silent and live auction, iPOD and "Everyone is a Winner"  $5 raffle. Come for some incredible jazz music and dancing all for $20 for adults and $12 for students (performers and under 5 free).  Did we mention that ELVIS is ALIVE and he will be available for bid at the live auction? Buy your tickets now before the price goes up Feb 17th!

Get your reservation form at this link: (click on the hyperlink or cut and paste this url into your web browser)
http://www.dhsbandboosters.org/sfiles/Feb_BB_NewsCG.pdf

WE STILL NEED HELP WITH DONATIONS AND TABLES

Help out by being a sponsor or donate a little something for the auction or raffle.  We still need  donations for our $5 raffle. We would like gently used books, decorative items, candles, scarves or any items that you would like to re-gift. Please drop off in box outside the Borges residence at 736 Oeste Drive or drop off at Acorn Vet Clinic, west of the Nugget Shopping Center on Covell. There will also be a box in  the Band room if you would like to send your item/s with your band student. E-mail Tami Rabowsky rabowsky at comcast.net

TABLES

We need 20 sturdy card tables to place under 48-inch, round table tops for the dinner guests.

We need 12 six to eight foot rectangular tables.

The tables are needed Saturday morning.  The MPR will be open at 10am, and table set-up is from 10am to noon. Drop tables off around 10am or drop your table off  to a person doing set-up. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR NAME IS ON YOUR TABLE/S!!

 Tables can be taken home that night, after the tables are disassembled, or Sunday.  Any tables not picked-up will be safely stored until arrangements are made.

Please let Deb and Pete Hartnett know if you will loan a table/s by calling them at:

530-757-9232 or

530-574-2448.

Please leave a message if unanswered.

Or by e-mail: pradolanedeb at cs.com.