[Dhsbb-jazz] pep band update

dhsbb-jazz at mailman.dcn.org dhsbb-jazz at mailman.dcn.org
Tue Feb 14 21:42:23 PST 2006

    Hey everybody!  The final scheduled pep band is this Friday, February 17th.  This is also the last
home basketball game, and break-the-record night, so this should prove to be great.  The theme is
"Best of Pep Band."  If you have a favorite past costume, now is the time to bring it out.  Or maybe
you have something that you wanted to wear, but didn't get the chance, now is the time to bust it
out.
    We will meet in front of the new gym at 7 and the game starts at 7:30 pm.  I hope to see you all
in the stands!

-Jack Brazil
Pep Band Director