[Dhsbb-jazz] Coconut Grove goes Mardi Gras

dhsbb-jazz at mailman.dcn.org dhsbb-jazz at mailman.dcn.org
Mon Feb 20 22:10:18 PST 2006

COCONUT GROVE GOES MARDI GRAS  Saturday, Feb 25th, 6-9:30 PM.
 Don't miss this exciting event.  Your  band students will be serving you dinner, dessert and the exotic coconut hut drinks. There will be a silent and live auction, iPOD raffle and "Everyone is a Winner"  $5 raffle. Come for some incredible jazz music by Emerson Jazz Band, J Street Jazz Cats and the award winning DHS Jazz Band all for $25 for adults and $12 for students (performers and under 5 free).   There will be a limited number of tickets available at the door.

Get your reservation form at this link: (click on the hyperlink or cut and paste this url into your web browser)
http://www.dhsbandboosters.org/sfiles/Feb_BB_NewsCG.pdf

VOLUNTEERS STILL NEEDED

You can still be an "At the Event Volunteer"  These are fun 2 hours shifts and we still have several available. This way everyone who has purchased a ticket can enjoy the event.

 E-mail: sallyraedvm at sbcglobal.net

DONATIONS DESPERATLY NEEDED

Help out by donating a little something for the "Everyone's a Winner" raffle.  We still need  donations for our $5 prizes. We would like gently used books, decorative items, candles, scarves or any items that you would like to re-gift. Please drop off in box outside the Borges residence at 736 Oeste Drive or drop off at Acorn Vet Clinic, west of the Nugget Shopping Center on Covell.
E-mail: Luisa Nye (ph. 756-5175) at sevenye at wwdb.org

TABLES

We need 20 sturdy card tables to place under 48-inch, round table tops for the dinner guests.

We need 12 six to eight foot rectangular tables.

The tables are needed Saturday morning.  The MPR will be open at 10am, and table set-up is from 10am to noon. Drop tables off around 10am or drop your table off  to a person doing set-up. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR NAME IS ON YOUR TABLE/S!!

 Tables can be taken home that night, after the tables are disassembled, or Sunday.  Any tables not picked-up will be safely stored until arrangements are made.

Please let Deb and Pete Hartnett know if you will loan a table/s by calling them at:

530-757-9232 or

530-574-2448.

Please leave a message if unanswered.

Or by e-mail: pradolanedeb at cs.com.