[Dhsbb-jazz] Re: Coconut Grove Reservations

dhsbb-jazz at mailman.dcn.org dhsbb-jazz at mailman.dcn.org
Tue Jan 10 20:36:35 PST 2006

Coconut Grove goes Mardi Gras this year. It takes place February 25th 6-9 PM.  Buy your tickets soon to get the best prices.This is an ALL-BAND fundraiser and we are hoping to have parents and families of Symphonic, Concert and Jazz Band all come the help support their band students.  Tickets before January 31st are $20 for adults, students $12, performers and under 5 free. Prices go up after that date.

We are also hoping to have lots of family and business sponsorships or auction donations. See details in the forms below.

GET YOUR TICKETS SOON!

The reservation form was sent to you in January's Band Booster Newsletter. It was a lavender colored insert. If you cannot locate it, you can use the DHS Band Boosters website to download the form at  http://www.dhsbandboosters.org/ . You can also access the from directly using the following link -
http://www.dhsbandboosters.org/sfiles/Coconut_Grove_Mardi_Gras_reservation_form.PDF

Send your checks and reservation forms to DHS Band Boosters, c/o Willa Pettygrove, 228 Rice Lane, Davis CA 95616.
E-mail donation /sponsor information to Willa Pettygrove at bmngrove at sbcglobal.net

Any questions? Reply directly to sallyraedvm at sbcglobal.net   and not to the listserv!

Thanks,
Sally Borges