[Dhsbb-jazz] If you are purchasing GAP scrip this month

dhsbb-jazz at mailman.dcn.org dhsbb-jazz at mailman.dcn.org
Tue Jan 10 22:21:54 PST 2006

January 10, 2006
Old Navy/Gap Change
-------------------

The Gap has informed us that they have exhausted their supply of Gap gift cards.  The Gap, Old
Navy and Banana Republic are all owned by Gap, Inc.  Gap Inc. has informed us that they are
revising their gift card program and will combine all of their brands on one multi-use card that
will be redeemable at The Gap, Old Navy and Banana Republic.

In the meantime, our supply of Gap gift cards is exhausted.  We advise our Gap shoppers to
order the Old Navy/Gap $25, which is redeemable at the Gap, Old Navy and Banana Republic.

Rest assured you can shop at all of the Gap stores with the Old Navy/Gap $25.  We will notify you
as soon as the newly designed card is available.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Amelia Triest
Lecturer
Department of Music