[Dhsbb-jazz] Play-a-thon date correction from Doreen

dhsbb-jazz at mailman.dcn.org dhsbb-jazz at mailman.dcn.org
Wed Jan 18 17:39:34 PST 2006

Well, at least I know people are getting my postings to the listservs because I received many corrections on the dates I listed for Play-a-thon.

  Correction: Play-a-thon starts on Saturday, Jan 28 at 7:30 pm and runs until 7:30 am on Sunday, Jan. 29.  DHS students are off on Monday, Jan. 30 for Presidents' Day (so they can catch up on their sleep).

  Peace,
  Doreen