[Dhsbb-jazz] Play-a-thon pledges

dhsbb-jazz at mailman.dcn.org dhsbb-jazz at mailman.dcn.org
Sun Jan 29 16:36:41 PST 2006

Dear band parents and students,

Thank you all so much for the great success of our  Play-a-thon!  Many people
contributed to this success, and there will  be a wrap-up article thanking
you all in the next newsletter.

As those of you who attended the early morning concert know,  the
participating students raised $7,413.62 for their trip funds.   This is truly outstanding.

Several students and parents let us know that they still have pledges  coming
in, and we wanted to let you know how to handle those pledges.   Please send
them (in the form of a check made payable to "DHS Band Boosters") to  our
great treasurer, Dennis Edgerley, at the following address:  DHS Band  Boosters,
P.O. Box 73522, Davis, CA 95617.  Write your student's name on  the memo line
of the check(s) and Dennis will make sure the money goes into  the students
trip fund (along with the money already turned in at the  Play-a-thon event).

If you have any questions, please call me.

Gail Heckemeyer
Play-a-thon coordinator
753-8122