[Dhsbb-jazz] Last Band Booster Meeting of the year on Tues., June 13, 7:30 pm

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Fri Jun 9 19:10:26 PDT 2006

Hi Band parents-

  Please come to our final Band Booster meeting on Tuesday, June 13th at 7:30 pm
  at my home (918 Colby Drive).

  We'll have dessert and discuss our plans for next year.

  Anyone in possession of a Band Booster committee binder, please bring it with you to the meeting.
  Parents of graduating seniors are also welcome, as we value your wise input and suggestions.

  I have several ideas for reconfiguring jobs and making them less labor intensive.  I also have some proposals for new fundraisers, so please come, listen, and tell me what you think.
  Band Boosters is not complete without your voice.

  I look forward to seeing you Tuesday evening!

  Thank you and Peace,
  Doreen Conte

http://mail.yahoo.com