[Dhsbb-jazz] Jazz Band Parents' Meeting on Monday, March 6

dhsbb-jazz at mailman.dcn.org dhsbb-jazz at mailman.dcn.org
Fri Mar 3 15:57:27 PST 2006

Dear Jazz band parents-

  Please attend the Parents' Meeting on Monday, Mar 6 at 7:30 pm at Peter and Janet Matlock's home ( 1115 Radcliffe Drive ).

  We will be making lodging, carpool, Amtrak, and expense-paying arrangements for the Jazz band trips to Monterey and Reno in April.  Please bring your checkbooks.  (Financial assistance is available.)  Important paperwork will also be distributed.

  There is an announcement about this meeting in the March Band Boosters Newsletter, but I have not yet received mine in the mail.  I'm sending you all this reminder on the listserv today in case the newsletters do not arrive in your mailboxes this weekend.

  See you Monday evening at the Matlocks!
  Peace,
  Doreen