[Dhsbb-jazz] Pep band update

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Mar 20 22:13:58 PST 2006

PICNIC DAY IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!  Well, it's about a month away, but still.  For those of you
who were unaware, the Pep Band will be marching in the Picnic Day Parade, on Saturday, April 22.  I
know this is the same day as the Monterey Jazz Festival, but I highly encourage people to attend.
Waivers are available in the band room, and are due back to me by Friday, March 31.  If you are
going to be in the parade, I have to have your waiver.  I'll send specifics on the day next week, but
please e-mail me if you have any other questions.

Jack Brazil
Pep Band Director
jabrazil07 at aol.com