[Dhsbb-jazz] Generator needed for Spring Trip

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Fri Mar 31 18:13:58 PST 2006

Attention Band Families.
The Spring Trip Planning Committee has not been successful in procuring a generator to power the
electric bass and microphones for one Combined Band performance at Embarcadero Marina Park on
Saturday May 20 (all other venues have a power supply).  The primary obstacle has been to locate a
quiet gas-powered 2000-2500 watt generator (like Honda) that could be rented and delivered and
picked up to our venue.  Even the local tool rental companies do not have the smaller type
generators; the larger ones are too noisy.  So we are appealing to anyone who may own or have
access to a DIGITAL INVERTER type generator, preferably 3000 watts.  An example of such a product
is the Kipor Sinemaster KGE3500Ti described on Amazon.com which is commonly used for RV's.
Any of you campers out there, please let us know if you own such a generator and would be willing
to lend it to us for the trip to San Diego.

Contact Esther Rose at (530)400-9187 or drciston at dcn.davis.ca.us

Thank you.