[Dhsbb-jazz] UCD concert schedule

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Thu May 4 18:59:56 PDT 2006

Hi Band students and parents - I thought I would send along a list of
the remaining wind/brass/
band events taking place in the UCD Music Dept this quarter.   I have
included the UCD
Symphony concert, though it takes place the night the band returns
from tour.  The June 7
Concert Band performance will also feature Joseph Abad, alto
saxophone.  (He's very busy this
quarter!)   All student recitals are free events.

May 7, Sun | 1:00pm | Music Building Room 115
Senior recital: Joseph Abad, saxophone

May 12th, Fri | 3:00 pm | Music Building Room 115
Senior recital: Joseph Castaneda, flute

May 17th, Wed | 3:00 pm | Music Building Room 115
Junior recital: Paul Marenco, trumpet
Also a performance by Nick Antipa, trumpet.

May 18th, Thu | 3:00 pm | Music Building Room 115
Junior Recital: Sarah Meyerpeter , horn
Horn Studio Recital.

UC Davis Symphony Orchestra
May 21st, Sun | 8:00 pm | Jackson Hall, Mondavi Center
Michael Morgan, guest conductor. Chabrier: Fête polonaise from Le Roi
malgré lui; Ibert:
Concertino da camera, with Joseph Abad, alto saxophone; Brahms:
Symphony No. 1 in C Minor,
op. 68.
Ticketing: $14/11/8 adults; $7/5.5/4 students and children

May 24th, Wed | 3:00 pm | Music Building Room 115
Junior Recital: Max Critchfield, saxophone

UC Davis Jazz Band
May 24th, Wed | 8:00 pm | Studio Theatre, Mondavi Center
Mike McMullen, director.
Ticketing: $10 adults; $5 students and children

June 1st, Thu | 3:00 pm | Music Building Room 115
Senior Recital: Flaviu Dunca, French horn

University Concert Band and the UC Davis Wind Ensemble
June 7th, Wed | 7:00 pm | Jackson Hall, Mondavi Center
University Concert Band and UC Davis Wind Ensemble, Peter Nowlen,
interim director, with the
Pamela Trokanski Dance Workshop.
Ticketing: $12/9/6 adults; $6/4.5/3 students and children

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Amelia Triest
Lecturer
Department of Music