[Dhsbb-jazz] Band Booster Meeting Thursday, May 11

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Tue May 9 20:48:42 PDT 2006

Hi DHS Band Families-

  Band Boosters will meet this Thursday, May 11 @ 7:30 pm in the Band Room.
  This is our last meeting before the Spring Tour to San Diego (May 18-21).
  Please attend to hear the final plans for this wonderful trip.

  All Band Booster Committee Chairs: Please bring any Band Booster binders that are in your possession to this meeting.  If you cannot come on Thursday, please bring them to my house (918 Colby Drive) and drop them off, unless you will be chairing the same committee next year (in which case you should hold onto the binder.)

  I will host a June Band Booster meeting at my house on Tuesday, June 12 @ 7:30 pm to discuss plans for next year, and to give binders out to the new Committee Chairs.

  I will be stepping down as Band Booster president, but will remain available and active in the organization next year.  I will help the new president get organized and operational over the summer.  We are in need of a president and a vice-president for 2006-07.  Please contact me if you are interested in these dynamic and rewarding jobs, and please come to the June 12 meeting.  I really would appreciate starting the transition/orientation process early in the summer before I leave in July to visit my family on the east coast.

  Remember: Many hands make light work.  This is a wonderful group of volunteers to work with, and when we all pitch in, our children are the benefactors.

  Thank you all for your efforts and support of our terrific DHS Band program.

  Peace,
  Doreen Conte